Thank you for contacting the LaFayette Apple Festival. If you are inquiring about the status of the 2023 crafter applications please note the following:
- We are an ALL volunteer organization, most of us have full time jobs. We will contact you as soon as we are able.
- The jury will be meeting to select new crafters for the 2023 show in April.
- Contracts for selected crafters will be emailed or mailed (depending on how you applied) by May 12th.
- Crafters not selected, but put on the waitlist, will be notified by email by May 12th.
- If not selected, we encourage you to apply again for the 2024 show beginning in January 2024.
We appreciate your interest in the LaFayette Apple Festival.
The LaFayette Apple Festival features hundreds of artists and crafters. They represent some of the finest artisans in the business, and come to us from all across the Northeast.
The Festival draws tens of thousands of people every year looking for home furnishings, apple products, or just a good ‘ole day in the country. Because of the event’s popularity, a booth in the “Fest” is a highly sought after commodity. We are proud to have only the best of the best selling their wares in LaFayette.
You’ll find all sorts of unique handmade items. Every year there is something different, something appealing. Stop down and take a look around. We’re sure you’ll be impressed!
Craft booths are 10′ X 10′. There will be 11 tents with a total of 420 crafter’s displaying and selling their work. There is no heat in the tents.
If you are a crafts person interested in participating in the Apple Festival, follow these instructions:
Starting January 1st – September 1st (or until full), contact Donna Knapp
email to email@example.com
Only if you are unable to email, mail to:
PO Box 45
LaFayette NY, 13084
Include the following information:
- List of juried craft shows with dates where your work has been sold
- Photos of your work (Include a stamped, self addressed envelope if you wish your photos returned if sending by mail)
April 1st starts the selection process for all available space until full. Remaining applicants will go on a waiting list for cancellations until October.
If no space becomes available, you must submit another application for the following year.
If your craft is accepted a contract will be sent to you. Please fill out the contract and return with payment.
Commercial booth spaces
Spaces are 20′ X ’20 at $300.
Contact David Knapp at 315-677-3498
Agriculture spaces are available for farm related activities.
Spaces are 20′ X 20″ at $300; Horse drawn wagon rides, Co-operative Extension, CNY Farm Bureau, Petting Zoo, etc.
Contact John Doupe at 315-677-3253
No outside food vendors participate in the Apple Festival.
Our food booths are run exclusively by our own local
civic and non-profit organizations.